This is my reading list! If you want a snapshot of what I’ve read, what I’m hoping to read, and what I’m in the middle of right now, you’ve come to the right place. I’m always on the lookout for great suggestions, and if you’ve read any of these please share what you thought. This is to help me stay organized so I don’t lose track of what I’m reading – especially non-fiction books which are part of my New Year’s Resolutions.
I’m currently reading …
- I Will Teach You to be Rich by Ramit Sethi
- A Feast for Crows by George R. R. Martin
Books I’ve read:
- Unclutter Your Life in One Week by Erin Rooney Doland
- The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
- Bossypants by Tina Fey (review coming)
- A Million Miles in a Thousand Years by Donald Miller
- Enders Game
- The Hunger Games (all three)
- A Song of Ice and Fire series: A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords
- The Search for April Raintree (I would call this similar to historical fiction)
Books I want to read
- Your Money or Your Life: 9 Steps to Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence: Revised and Updated for the 21st Century by Vicki Robin. This one was mentioned in a guest post about dividend growth investing from Mr. Money Mustache’s site, mrmoneymustache.com
- Rich Habits – The Daily Success Habits of Wealthy Individuals by Tom Corley
- Lean In by Sheryl Sandburg
- Lots more to be added soon!
Thoughts, suggestions? Anything you’re currently reading that’s really making you think/laugh/inspired? Share!