One of the things I dislike most about myself is that I come up with all these plans and ideas, but then I fail to actually follow through and DO whatever it is.
I’m trying to figure out how to tackle this terrible trait (a study of habits could be coming up soon), but one of the best ways to actually do anything is to have accountability.
So, I decided to try doing something new for 30 days, because the video has been haunting me. So many 30-day periods wasted while I hem and haw and try to figure out how to get things done.
No more. I messaged my sister and asked her to join me (accountability, check!) and asked her what challenge she wants to do.
And here it is. 30-Day Challenge #1: get rid of 1 thing per day.
- At least one item must be selected each day
- Items should have a time limit for when they will actually leave the house (in a donation box, as a giveaway, etc.)
- Daily check-ins for accountability
- Papers don’t count for this challenge
- Items don’t carry over but if a day is missed the item must be made up
Pictures coming, and there will be updates along the way!