It’s been a great week for this challenge! Such a variety of creativity for me.
For week 1 I:
- Tuesday: wrote a blog post
- Wednesday: drew a (very bad) cartoon that makes me smile every time I think about it, even though I don’t think anyone else would even get the joke
- Thursday: worked on a Christmas party invitation in Photoshop
- Friday & Saturday: knitted what is proving to be a very uneven produce bag for groceries (I’m trying not to use plastic)
- Sunday: edited this sunset photo
- Monday: knitted more while listening to podcasts (I’m enjoying knitting, and maybe the bag won’t be THAT lumpy)
So far it’s been great and I haven’t missed a single day. I haven’t used any sort of measurement or minimum length of time that must be spent creating, and that’s working out just fine. I go based on my mood and the project.
Looking forward to this next week and all the creativity it will entail.