It feels weird to type 2017. I’ve handwritten the year a couple of times today, but for some reason typing it feels strange. Ah well, there’s a lot of time to get used to it!
Here are this year’s resolutions.
New Year’s Resolutions 2017
Theme: DO. Do all the things. Make a plan and then do everything.
- Continue decreasing impact on environment.
- Be on time.
- Celebrate birthdays.
- Celebrate life. Make traditions.
- Buy used or local things.
- Connect with the people I care about.
- Create often
- Start selling something.
- Make $$ freelancing/writing
- Make a new dish every month.
- Track all spending, all year.
- Recover savings & resume investing.
- Yoga 3x / week
- Read two books/month (one fiction, one non)
- French! Level up again!