Hey! My name is Jenna Anderson. Thanks for joining me here on Jenna’s Day. I’m a mid-twenties writer who lives in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
This is my personal blog, where you can find everything from what I ate for lunch (I promise if I write about that, it’ll be good) to meaningful advertising campaigns to advice on how to meet your goals this year. I love lists, so here’s one to help you learn a little more about me. Anything you want to know that’s not here? Just ask!
- I love being active. I play soccer, dodgeball, and do mixed martial arts.
- I studied communications, including public relations, media production (television and radio), journalism, and advertising.
- I grew up in southern Ontario and came to Winnipeg when I was 18. I’ve been back and forth for summers a few times since then, but this place is home now.
- My key skills include: writing, photography, videography, and editing.
- Theatre is awesome. I used to act and am starting to get back into it, but I also love being behind the scenes. This summer I’m stage managing a play at the Fringe Festival. You’ll hear all about that as we get closer to the date.
- Topics that interest me and that you’ll likely be able to read about here: fitness, health, communications, productivity, personal management and goal setting, and creativity.
If you’d like to get in touch regarding freelancing or something I’ve written about, you can reach me at email@example.com.
You can also find me on Twitter: @reallyjenna
And three guesses what my IG handle is! You got it: @reallyjenna
Jenna’s Books – my running list of all the books I have/am/and want to read.