It’s funny when you discover that something you’ve always thought about yourself might not be true after all. I’ve always considered myself to be a visual learner, and dismissed podcasts and audiobooks as “not for me.”
But I discovered one podcast I really like, then my friend Meg recommended an audio book, and then through the first podcast I discovered another … I might have to start telling myself a different story.
So, here’s a list, similar to my reading list, of things I’m listening to/would like to check out:
Have listened to:
- By the Book, season 1 (2018)
- Side Hustle School, January-June (2017)
- Gretchen Rubin’s Happier Podcast, episodes 101-109 (2017)
- Gretchen Rubin’s Happier Podcast, episodes 51-100 (2017)
- Happier in Hollywood, sporadic episode or two (2017)
- Gretchen Rubin’s Happier Podcast, episodes 1-50 (2017)
- You Are a Badass, audio book (2017)
- Sunday Dispatch, sporadic episodes (2016, 2017)
Would like to listen:
- All of Sunday Dispatch (formerly The Freelancer), start to finish
- Catch up on Happier
- Catch up on Side Hustle School
- The 5 Second Rule audiobook (recommended by my friend Jon Weisberg)
- Where Should We Begin, with Esther Perel. It’s a recording of a therapist with her clients (recommended on an episode of Happier, found through the HiH fb group)
This page is still in progress but I thought it deserved to get started! If you have podcast recommendations for me, they are welcome. And hopefully I’ll be able to do a post soon about the podcasts I’ve listened to.
It’s a whole new world!